ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants is a trading name of Accotax Limited. The company is registered in England & Wales under the registration number 07057125. The Company’s Registered office address is Access House Office 9103, 141 Morden Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4DG. This page contains a few important disclaimers and notices,Please read them carefully.
Business E-mail Disclaimer
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Accotax – Accountants & Tax Consultants. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
Copyright Notice & TRADEMARKS
The name “ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants ” and the logo are the trademarks of Accotax – Accountants & Tax Consultants. They are registered in the UK under the trademark number -UK00002579731. It can be viewed on the intellectual property website. In addition, This website and its content are copyright of ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants- © Accotax Limited 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
Accotax limited is is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference ZA197888 . Sections 11 and 12 of the Data Protection Act 1998 place express obligations on you as a data controller where we as a data processor undertakes the processing of personal data on your behalf. We therefore confirm that we will at all times comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 when processing data on your behalf. In particular, we confirm that we have adequate security measures in place and that we will comply with any obligations equivalent to those placed on you as a data controller.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants- and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants-. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants- takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This page contains the information gathering and use policies adopted by ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants in connection with this web site. These policies are subject to periodic review and any changes will be included within this section of the site.
ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party sites to which links are provided. You should check the privacy policies on these sites before providing any personal information.
Collection of information
IP addresses of visitors are logged for administration purposes. The IP address indicates the location of your computer on the Internet. This information may be aggregated to provide statistical information about the users of our site. No individual user will be identifiable from such information, which is used to ensure the ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants web site reflects the needs of users. IP addresses are not used to track your session and are not linked to anything personally identifiable. ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants does not require registration for access to the site.
It will normally be clear when personal information is being collected.
Personal information is generally collected for the following purposes:
- So we can deliver requested materials or information.
- If you book to attend an event.
- If you submit an online form.
- If you apply to work for ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants.
- If you register for access to a secure area of our site used to exchange information between us.
The information required is necessary to enable ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants to deal with your enquiry, but additional information may be requested to help us to provide the most appropriate response. If such additional information is requested, it is highlighted and its provision is voluntary.
Sensitive information is not sought through the web site except where legally required as part of the recruitment process. Sensitive information includes data relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or other similar beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; sexual life or criminal record. Where you do provide sensitive information this will be accepted as explicit consent to ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants to use that information in connection with the purpose for which it has been provided.
Use of information
The information is used only for the specific purpose for which it was provided except where you explicitly select to receive other information from ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants. When requesting material or asking someone to contact you, you may have the option to request other information that may be of interest. You can opt out of receiving information from ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants or request that your personal details are deleted from our systems at any time by e-mailing us at [email protected]
Accuracy of information
ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants assumes responsibility for keeping an accurate record of personal data once you have submitted the information, but not for confirming the on-going accuracy of your personal information. If you advise ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants that your personal data is no longer accurate, it will be amended (where practical).
Provision of information to third parties
Information is normally only provided to a third party if it is required to deal with your enquiry, but there may be other circumstances where ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants is required to provide information as a result of legal process. ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants does not undertake marketing activities for third parties, nor does it provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. But we may time to time introduce products or services to our client who we think are of your benefits.
Retention of information
The information is kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil your request or deal with your job application.
Where you have consented to additional information being provided by ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants your details will be retained for a reasonable period of time.
Security of information
The data controller collecting the information described in this statement is ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants. Generally accepted standards of technology and operational security have been implemented to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All ACCOTAX – Accountants & Tax Consultants personnel are required to keep personal information confidential and only authorised persons have access to such information.
Other Terms and conditions for website usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please email us at [email protected] For more information about the our terms & Condition/Letter of Engagement, Please click here.